The King’s College is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination based upon sex, 包括不当性行为和性侵犯. The College provides support and resources to students, 教师, and staff to address concerns related to sexual misconduct and assault.
(i) An employee conditioning educational benefits on participation in unwelcome sexual conduct (i.e.(交换条件);
(ii) Unwelcome conduct that a reasonable person would determine is so severe, 无处不在的, and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal access to the educational institution’s education program or activity; or
(iii) Sexual assault (as defined in the Clery Act), 或者约会暴力, 家庭暴力, or 跟踪 as defined in the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
To report incidents, any complainant or witness may:
- 联系第九条协调员: email@example.com, 212-659-7292
- 通知学生主任: firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-659-0741
- 咨询服务:646-237-8905; email@example.com
- 保密员工:咨询服务; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Israel Rape Crisis Center: 317 East 17th Street, 4th Floor, 212-420-4516
- New York State Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline, 800-942-6906
- New York State “Enough is Enough” Hotline, 844-845-7269
- Students can pursue legal action through local law enforcement independent of the school’s investigative and disciplinary proceedings at any time.
- Make a report to local law enforcement and/or state police
- 有家庭暴力的披露吗, 约会暴力, 跟踪, 性侵犯也被严肃对待
- Make a decision about whether or not to disclose a crime or violation and participate in the judicial process and/or 刑事司法 process free from pressure by the College
- 参与一个公平的过程, 公正的, and provides adequate notice and a meaningful opportunity to be heard
- Be treated with dignity and to receive from the institution courteous, 公平, 恭敬的咨询服务
- Be free from any suggestion that the reporting individual is at fault when these crimes and violations are committed, or should have acted in a different manner to avoid such crimes or violations
- Describe the incident to as few institution representatives as practicable and not be required to unnecessarily repeat a description of the incident
- 免受学院的报复, 任何学生, 被告及/或被告, 和/或他们的朋友, family and acquaintances within the jurisdiction of the College
- Access to at least one level of appeal of a determination
- Be accompanied by an advisor of choice who may assist and advise a reporting individual, 指责, or respondent throughout the judicial process including during all meetings and hearings related to such process
- Exercise civil rights and practice of religion without interference by the investigative, 刑事司法, 或学院的司法程序
第九条 of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“第九条”) prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any federally funded education program or activity. Sexual harassment, which includes sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination.
第九条协调员(titleix@tkc).edu)帮助学院遵守联邦法律, guides complainants in addressing and resolving grievances, and coordinates prevention measures for the campus community.
The College’s appointed 第九条 Coordinator is Megan Lassiter (email@example.com). Appointed Deputy 第九条 Coordinators are Nick Swedick and Leticia Mosqueda.
看到 学生手册. for additional information about the College’s policy on sexual harassment and grievance procedures.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: As a religious and educational corporation, the institution does not unlawfully discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of sex, 比赛, color, 年龄, 残疾, 或国家或种族出身. This policy applies to all aspects of the College’s admissions, 学术, and employment policies and all other school-administered programs and activities.
Questions regarding 第九条 may be directed to the College’s 第九条 Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-659-7292.
Training materials used by 第九条 Coordinators, 调查人员, 决策者, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution process: